Welcome to KFM
KFM supplies healthcare support services. We partner with healthcare providers to deliver world class patient care, with all profits reinvested in the NHS.
We provide a fully-managed service across all clinical areas. This includes:
• Provision and maintenance of clinical supplies & equipment
• Training and technical support
• Endoscopy decontamination
• Sterile services
• Renal dialysis support
• Outpatients' pharmacy
• Radiology IT
• Transformation and project management
• Procurement and contract management
KFM is a Limited Liability Partnership owned by King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust with no private sector partners. We are a public authority, not a private company.
KFM has an annual turnover of around £150 million and 300 staff.